Saturday, October 31, 2009

Loving Yourself (Video By Louise Hay)



I came accross this video a few days ago and I must say that I was so deeply touched by it. I like many of us struggle with the concept of loving myself truly for who I am. That is one of my most challenging issues and it takes such a concious effort to do so.

I don’t have all of the answers. Like many of you out there my life has not been an easy one. However what I have learned over the last few years is that no matter what our circumstances we always have the ability to choose love for ourselves and others. it’s a choice placed back into our hands on a daily basis. There are really only two options in this life love or fear and it is my hope and prayer that you choose love because you really are trully worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment