Saturday, October 31, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I am a VERY liberal person.
2. I am a part of the amazing LGBT Community.
3. I care about equailty for all people and equal rights-very important
4. I heart the Fearless Living Concept! It’s the best thing that has ever happened to me!
5. I was diagnosed with a mental illness- borderline personality disorder.
6. I know what it feels like to feel so low you don’t know which way you are really going-i’ve had depression and anxiety for years.
7. I have been in an inpatient psychiatric hospital. greatful I went-It saved my life!
8. I am a trained Fearless Book Group Leader through the Fearless Living Ins.
9. I have the most amazing Life Coach Ali-she and I have been through a lot.
10. I love to travel and have been to many places on my own.
11. I went to Canada on my own in Novemeber 2006 to attend a Fearless Living Workshop.
12. Some of my best friends are part of the LGBT Community
13. I now love to Fly on my own…used to be terrified of it.
14. I struggle with my faith and being apart of the LGBT Community.
15. I am working on my 2nd college degree.
16. I hope to be a Social Worker someday soon.
17. I used to be in the medical field-did not like it very much.
18. My best friend lives in Chicago.
19. If I could live anywhere it would be Chicago
20. I am Pro-choice-I believe women should always have the right to choose.
21. A part of my heart will forever be with Camp Burnt Gin and those amazing kids.
22. I would love to work with lawmakers to achieve mental healthcare reform.
23. I care about the Lost, hurting and sick.
24. I volunteered for the Obama Campaign durring the election.
25. I am a survivor!

No comments:

Post a Comment